Canape Bread For Pampered Chef Valtrompia bread tubes from pampered chef bread tube recipes , image source: www.thefrugalgirl.com
- 1 box Tastefully Simple Bountiful Beer Bread
- 13 oz Your favourite beer or pop
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter (melted)
- Pampered Chef Products you will need
- 1 Brownie pan
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Prepare bread as directed on box.
- Spoon mixture into brownie pan, filling on more the 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes or until golden brown tops
- Brush with melted butter and place in oven for a few minutes
- Pull, cool, and serve!
- Note: For less dense bread use pop over beer. I found beer made them dense and burn slightly on the bottoms